27th March 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Bachelor in International Management in Vives University College?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study Bachelor in International Management in Vives University College? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

30th March 2019, 07:03 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor in International Management in Vives University College?

-In order to pursue Bachelor in International Management in Vives University College, you need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English

You need to take at least one exams from the following standardized graduate and college admission tests such as GRE, GMAT and SAT

Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study
Bachelor in International Management in Vives University College.
31st March 2019, 05:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor in International Management in Vives University College?

Being a non native English speaker, you will need to have sit in one of the English proficiency test as given below to study Bachelor in International Management in Vives University College:

IELTS score 6.5,
TOEFL iBT score 80,
TOEIC score between 650 - 800,
Cambridge FCE 1 scores level.

Once you have cleared any of the above mentioned English language tests, you can apply for admission in Bachelor in International Management in Vives University College.

For more info:
https://www.vives.be/nl/opleidingen/...lish-programme
1st April 2019, 02:50 AM
Tom Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study Bachelor in International Management in Vives University College? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.
For studying the Bachelor in International Management course in Vives University you must have the following things:-

i) You must have Bachelor degree because they admit only those students who have bachelor degree.

ii) B2 level of English i.e., you should give IELTS and get 6.5 grade or in TOEFL Exam get 80 Score.

iii) They didn't mention about GRE or GMAT . But, if you give any of these exams then you will definitely get the benefit of it.

iv) Your Letter of Motivation is a must.

I have attached the brochure of this course.
Kindly download it and read it carefully.
1st April 2019, 02:58 AM
Tom Smith

For studying Bachelor in International Management in Vives University College , you must have the following things with you:-

i) You must have a Bachelor degree as this is a course is offered to those students who have completed their bachelor degree.

ii) You must have B2 Level of English i.e IELTS (6.5 grade) or TOEFL ( 80 Score).

iii) You must have strong Letter of Motivation.

I have attached the brochure for this course.
1st April 2019, 03:00 AM
Tom Smith

Post Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor in International Management in Vives University College?

For studying Bachelor in International Management in Vives University College , you must have the following things with you:-

i) You must have a Bachelor degree as this is a course is offered to those students who have completed their bachelor degree.

ii) You must have B2 Level of English i.e IELTS (6.5 grade) or TOEFL ( 80 Score).

iii) You must have strong Letter of Motivation.

I have attached the brochure of this course .
Attachment 214110
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?