18th September 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study LLM(International Business Tax Law) in Tilburg University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I really want to study LLM(International Business Tax Law) course in Tilburg University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course at this university. Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

22nd September 2019, 05:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study LLM(International Business Tax Law) in Tilburg University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams as well as Cutoff score required to study LLM(International Business Tax Law) in Tilburg University are as follows:-
IELTS- 6.0
TOEFL- 80
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?