20th January 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Master of International Business in La Trobe University?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Master of International Business from La Trobe University. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

25th January 2019, 07:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Master of International Business in La Trobe University?

You will need to have appear in the English proficiency test such as IELTS (Academic)/ TOEFL/La Trobe College Australia ELICOS (LTCA)/La Trobe College Australia Foundation Studies (LTCA)/Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE)/Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)/Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) to pursue Master of International Business in La Trobe University. Also you will have to appear in the GMAT/GRE. Once you have cleared both tests, you are eligible to pursue Master of International Business in La Trobe University.
25th January 2019, 06:38 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Master of International Business in La Trobe University?

-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:

-TOEFL Overall score of 575 with 5 or better in TWE (Test of Written English)

-IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0.

Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE) Overall score of 58 with no communicative skill score less than 50

-Cambridge English 176 with no less than 169 in any component

Once you have cleared above mentioned tests with respective score, you can apply for admission to study Master of International Business in La Trobe University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?