3rd March 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MBA(International Business Management) in JAMK University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in JAMK University of Applied Sciences for studying MBA(International Business Management)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

5th March 2019, 09:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MBA(International Business Management) in JAMK University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?

MBA(International Business Management) in JAMK University of Applied Sciences is part time course duration of 3 semesters. For admission into that program, you have to appear in the entrance exam which includes written test and an interview. Also you have to qualify the English proficiency test such as IELTS, TOFEL or other equivalent exam and GMAT.

For details, visit:
https://www.jamk.fi/en/Education/Bus...ss-management/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?