30th April 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College?

I want to do Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies from Washington & Jefferson College. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this college? Please let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College?
  2. Documents required to study Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College?
  3. Important dates of Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies admission in Washington & Jefferson College?
  4. Course duration and fees of Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BMS in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  8. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  9. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  10. M.Com & Diploma in Comparative Mythology
  11. Can I get admission to study Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Media without appearing in any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor's in Architecture in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  13. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  14. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?
  15. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course
  16. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Library & Information Science? Best institutions and entrance exams for it?
  17. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  18. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Rural Studies in MH Patel Gram Seva Mahavidyalaya? -- [New]
5th June 2018, 11:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College?

If you want to study Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College, you need to take an English Proficiency Test I.e. IELTS, TOFEL, SAT.

For secure admission you must have qualified:
IELTS with minimum average score of 6.5
TOFEL with minimum score of 85 (internet based)

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?