13th February 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Missouri?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Missouri? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

6th January 2020, 11:32 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Missouri?

An entrance examination is not required to pursue the BS(Mechanical Engineering) at University of Missouri. However, as a non-native English speaker, you are required to take an English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS. Duke University requires a minimum TOEFL score in the range of 90-100 (iBT) and 7.0 for the IELTS test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?