17th April 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Control Engineering and Robotics) in Poznan University of Technology?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study BSc(Control Engineering and Robotics) in Poznan University of Technology? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

20th April 2019, 03:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Control Engineering and Robotics) in Poznan University of Technology?

In order to pursue BSc(Control Engineering and Robotics) in Poznan University of Technology, you must have good knowledge of English, because instruction of language in English. So for evidence of your English proficiency, you will need to qualify at least one English proficiency test such as IELTS/CAE/CPE/BEC/TOFEL/CELS or equivalent. Once you clear any of this English proficiency tests, you can apply for admission in BSc(Control Engineering and Robotics) in Poznan University of Technology.

For more information, please visit the below mentioned website link:
https://www.put.poznan.pl/en/bachelo...l-and-robotics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?