22nd January 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MA(International Relations) in Marbella International University Centre?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study MA(International Relations) in Marbella International University Centre? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

28th January 2019, 08:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MA(International Relations) in Marbella International University Centre?

There is no Entrance exams required for admission in Marbella International University Centre to study MA(International Relations). Candidates from non native English speaker country are required to appear and qualify any of the English Proficiency Test as given below.

IELTS with minimum overall score of 7

TOEFL (iBT) with minimum score of 95

Cambridge Certificate with C1

MIUC English Test with passing marks

For more details, candidate can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.miuc.org/academic/postgr...0002-5-content
28th January 2019, 02:00 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MA(International Relations) in Marbella International University Centre?

Entry Requirements:

-4 Year Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a national or international accredited academic institution.
-Proof of English proficiency of candidates who have not previously studied in an English speaking school or country.

The tests and minimum scores we accept are:
- IELTS 7
- TOEFL iBT 95
- Cambridge Certificate C1
- MIUC English Test - Pass
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?