8th December 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBBS in Brighton and Sussex Medical School?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study MBBS in Brighton and Sussex Medical School? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

2nd February 2019, 03:22 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBBS in Brighton and Sussex Medical School?

Pass Higher/ Secondary Certificate Standard XII (CBSE, ICISE, Gujurat, Karnataka, Maharastra, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal state boards all considered) with at least 90% overall including at least 90% in both Chemistry and Biology.

English language and Maths requirements: You will need an additional English language qualification. Please view our other English language requirements. You will also need at least 70% in Maths.

Degree: Pass science-based bachelor’s honours degree from a central university or "Centre of Advanced Study" with at least 60% / 2nd or 1st Class Division.

International Baccalaureate
Pass the International Baccalaureate Diploma with 36 points overall to include both grades 6 in both Biology and Chemistry at Higher level.

English language and Maths requirements: If non-EEA international applicant you will need grade 5 in SL/HL English B, SL/HL English A Language and Literature, SL/HL English A Literature or SL/HL English Literature and Performance. You will also need at least grade 5 in HL or SL Maths (Maths Studies is accepted).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?