30th September 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MS(Building Technology) in Aalto University?

I want to do MS(Building Technology) from Aalto University. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this institute? Please let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

2nd October 2018, 08:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS(Building Technology) in Aalto University?

In order to enroll for MS in Building Technology program you will have to appear for Graduate Record Examination(GRE) and have to score well. Also you will have to appear for an English language proficiency test i.e. IELTS/TOEFL.

After online application and documentation you will have to appear for an Academic assessment conducted by program staff. It is mandatory to clear this examination.
3rd October 2018, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS(Building Technology) in Aalto University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MS(Building Technology) from Aalto University. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this institute? Please let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

There are no entrance examinations or tests available for applicants for the admission to study, Master’s Program in Building Technology in Aalto University. However, applicants have to appear & clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL or CAE/CPE or Pearson Test of English for the admission to study Master’s Program in Building Technology in Aalto University. Applicants can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
3rd October 2018, 10:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue MS(Building Technology) in Aalto University, you need to appear in the two exams I.e. GMAT/GRE and English Proficiency Test such as IELTS (Academic IELTS only)/TOEFL/Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English/Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English/Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic only).
Once you have cleared both tests, you are eligible to apply for admission in Aalto University to pursue MS(Building Technology).

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.aalto.fi/en/studies/maste...e_requirements

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?