20th July 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Biotechnology) in University of Glasgow for BSc student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to visit University of Glasgow to do MSc(Biotechnology). I am doing BSc in Biotechnology here in India. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams to join University of Glasgow for admission in this MSc course? Waiting for your response!

23rd July 2019, 12:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Biotechnology) in University of Glasgow for BSc student?

Entrance exams are not available to study MSc(Biotechnology) in University of Glasgow. Because you are a non native English speaker, so you will need to appear in and qualify at least one English proficiency test such as;
IELTS
TOEFL or equivalent

You can details at;
https://www.gla.ac.uk/international/...ryrequirements
23rd July 2019, 08:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Biotechnology) in University of Glasgow for BSc student?

Entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in University of Glasgow for B.Sc student are as follows:-
TOEFL
IELTS
MSAT
GRE
24th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to visit University of Glasgow to do MSc(Biotechnology). I am doing BSc in Biotechnology here in India. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams to join University of Glasgow for admission in this MSc course? Waiting for your response!
You have to give the English Proficiency test (IELTS) band score should be more than 6.5 overall.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?