11th October 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(International Technology Management) in WMG School for Professional Development of VTC?

Respected Sir, I want to join WMG School for Professional Development of VTC for studying MSc(International Technology Management). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

19th October 2018, 02:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(International Technology Management) in WMG School for Professional Development of VTC?

If you want to pursue MSc(International Technology Management) in WMG School for Professional Development of VTC, you need to sit in the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or equivalent. Once you have cleared the English Proficiency Test you are eligible to pursue that course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?