16th January 2019, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(English Literature) in Masaryk University?

I want to do PhD(English Literature) from Masaryk University. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

19th January 2019, 05:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(English Literature) in Masaryk University?

In order to study PhD(English Literature) in Masaryk University, you will have to appear in the Departmental entrance exam. Also as a non native English speaker, you will need to have appear in the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOEFL iBT/Certificate of Cambridge Proficiency in English to study PhD(English Literature) in Masaryk University. Once you clear both tests, you can apply for admission in Masaryk University to study PhD(English Literature).
19th January 2019, 11:10 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(English Literature) in Masaryk University?

-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?