21st October 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor in Cyber Security in Slippery Rock University, Pennsylvania?

Please help me to secure admission in Slippery Rock University, Pennsylvania for Bachelor in Cyber Security course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

24th October 2018, 06:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor in Cyber Security in Slippery Rock University, Pennsylvania?

In order to pursue Bachelor of Science in Computing and Cyber Security Concentration course There is no need to appear for any kind of entrance examination. However you will have to appear for an English language proficiency test i.e. IELTS/TOEFL. For more information you should visit to https://www.sru.edu/admissions/international-admissions
or you can contact with International admission office for Global Engagement at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?