26th February 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor’s of Applied Sciences in Game Development in SAE Institute North America?

Please help me to secure admission in SAE Institute North America for Bachelor’s of Applied Sciences in Game Development course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

7th March 2019, 03:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor’s of Applied Sciences in Game Development in SAE Institute North America?

You have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the institute study Bachelor’s of Applied Sciences in Game Development in SAE Institute North America. As a non native speaker, you have to qualify the English proficiency test such as IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0 or TOEFL (iBT) with a minimum score of 61 or TOEFL (computer-based test) with 173 or TOEFL (paper test) with minimum score as 500.
For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link:
https://usa.sae.edu/index.php/admiss...sions-process/

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th March 2019 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?