8th September 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BS(Environmental Engineering and Landscape Architecture) in Northeastern University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested in doing a BS(Environmental Engineering and Landscape Architecture) course from Northeastern University. I just want to know what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

12th September 2020, 06:50 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Environmental Engineering and Landscape Architecture) in Northeastern University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested in doing a BS(Environmental Engineering and Landscape Architecture) course from Northeastern University. I just want to know what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.
For the intake of year 2020-2021 the University has given an ease to the students worldwide. The students aren’t required to submit any SAT or ACT scores to submit the application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?