20th August 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in University of Bradford?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do BE(Chemical Engineering) course from University of Bradford. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course?

22nd August 2018, 08:17 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in University of Bradford?

In order to pursue B.E. in Chemical Engineering from University of Bradford you do not need to give any entrance examination. However you need to sit in an English proficiency test such as IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.

You need to submit an clearing application form through the official website of Bradford University. If your application get cleared then you will be informed for further process. You may have to take an Interview at the time of admission.

link of Clearing application form i.e.
https://evision.brad.ac.uk/urd/sits....mdnlScawDPDBjQ
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?