30th December 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Business in Finance at Auckland University of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can study Master of Business in Finance at Auckland University of Technology? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

31st December 2019, 02:36 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Business in Finance at Auckland University of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study Master of Business in Finance at Auckland University of Technology are as follows:-
IELTS
TOEFL

Cutoff score required to secure admission
IELTS- 6.5
1st January 2020, 01:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Business in Finance at Auckland University of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The Graduate Management Admission Test is required to pursue Master of Business in Finance course. You must have a GMAT score of at least 550 within the past five years. Along with GMAT score you are required to submit the proof of English Language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS. An IELTS score of 7.5 overall(no bands below 7.0) is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?