14th August 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Professional Accountancy at the University of California San Diego? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Respected Sir, I want to join University of California San Diego for studying Master of Professional Accountancy. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course at this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

18th August 2019, 08:09 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Professional Accountancy at the University of California San Diego? Cutoff score required to get admission?

University of California San Diego

-Application must have completed bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent from an accredited college or university.

Entrance exams to study Master of Professional Accountancy at the University of California San Diego as follows :

-GMAT minimum score of 550

-TOEFL score of 92 or IELTS score of 7.0
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?