17th August 2018, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(International Business Management & Leadership) in Professional School of Business & Technology, Germany?

Respected Sir, I want to join Professional School of Business & Technology, Germany for studying MBA(International Business Management & Leadership). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

5th September 2018, 04:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(International Business Management & Leadership) in Professional School of Business & Technology, Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to join Professional School of Business & Technology, Germany for studying MBA(International Business Management & Leadership). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study MBA International Business Management & Leadership course at Professional School of Business and Technology. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS for the admission to study MBA International Business Management & Leadership course at Professional School of Business and Technology. Candidates with minimum two years work experience are preferred for the admission to study MBA International Business Management & Leadership course at Professional School of Business and Technology. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?