25th August 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MEng(Electrical and Computer Engineering) in University of Connecticut? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am a BE CSE student and after completing my course I want to study MEng(Electrical and Computer Engineering) which is available in the University of Connecticut. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Please tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

10th September 2019, 01:22 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MEng(Electrical and Computer Engineering) in University of Connecticut? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue MEng in Electrical and Computer Engineering course at the University of Connecticut. The minimum GRE scores required for admission are a 153 on the verbal section and a 157 on the quantitative section. Your first language is not English so you must submit valid TOEFL or IELTS scores. You must have a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the online test with no section score below 17. The IELTS score minimum requirement for a graduate applicant is 6.0 band.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?