22nd January 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Fashion Design Management) in Philadelphia University?

Respected Sir, I want to join Philadelphia University for studying MS(Fashion Design Management). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

27th January 2019, 10:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Fashion Design Management) in Philadelphia University?

In order to study MS(Fashion Design Management) in Philadelphia University, you have to appear in the English language test such as IELTS /TOEFL and GRE. After clearing both exams, you can apply for admission in MS(Fashion Design Management) in Philadelphia University.
28th January 2019, 12:20 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Fashion Design Management) in Philadelphia University?

-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL(Minimum TOEFL score: 79)
-IELTS(Minimum IELTS score: 6.5)
-Cambridge English
-ELS certificate with successful completion of Level 112 – English for Academic
Purposes (or equivalent)
-Successful completion of a minimum of Level 5 in the BridgePathways/PhilaU
Intensive English Language Program.
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study MS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?