6th June 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management?

Please help me to secure admission in Telfer School of Management for MS(Health Systems) course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management?
  2. Can I study MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management being a MBBS student?
  3. Whether campus interview available for MS(Health Systems) students in Telfer School of Management?
  4. Course structure and duration of MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  6. Best universities in Canada after completing MS?
  7. Admission details in B.K School of Management and K.S School of Management without writing entrance exams?
  8. Entrance exams to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  10. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  12. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join MBA course if I am a B.E E&TC Holder
  14. Which are the courses in Documentation Services?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  17. Entrance exams to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
29th June 2018, 05:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management?

To study MS (Health Systems), you need to take and qualify one of the following two admission tests to get admission in the Tulfur School of Management.

>Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT): You have to obtain a minimum overall score of the 50% and at least the 45% on each of the three individual components.

>Graduate Record Examinations (GRE): You should be required at least the 50% on each of the individual components.

You will have to give the proof of English Proficiency. For this you have to take and qualify one of the following English Proficiency Test.

> Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): A score of at least 100 (Internet-based) or 250 (computer-based)
>International English Language Testing System tests (IELTS): A score of at least 7
>CANTEST: A score of at least 14
>Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE Academic): A score of at least 68

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?