28th August 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Historic Preservation) at the University of Colorado Denver? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in University of Colorado Denver for studying MS(Historic Preservation)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

4th September 2019, 09:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Historic Preservation) at the University of Colorado Denver? Duration of this course?

The Master of Science in Historic Preservation is a 45 credit hour program, usually completed in 15 or 18 months (three regular semesters and possibly part or all of one summer). Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue MS in Historic Preservation at the University of Colorado Denver. As a non-native English speaker, you are required to submit either TOEFL or IELTS results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?