17th February 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Human Medicine) in Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences?

Please help me to secure admission in Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences for MS(Human Medicine) course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

21st February 2019, 02:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Human Medicine) in Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences?

Language of instruction of MS(Human Medicine) in Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences is German. Hence you must have a sufficient knowledge of German language and English as well. Hence you have to give the proof of German language proficiency and English language proficiency both. For this you have to appear and qualify the English proficiency test and German proficiancy test.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.kl.ac.at/en/study/human-medicine-master-programme/entry-requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?