30th August 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Industrial Engineering) in Florida State University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do MS(Industrial Engineering) from Florida State University. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

4th September 2019, 11:19 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Industrial Engineering) in Florida State University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue MS in Industrial Engineering course at Florida State University. The minimum GRE scores required for admission are a 145 on the verbal section and a 150 on the quantitative section. As a non-native English speaker, you are required to submit IELTS or TOEFL results. The minimum scores required for admission to the University Internet-based TOEFL (IBTOEFL): 80. Paper-based TOEFL (TOEFL): 550. International English Language Testing System (Academic IELTS): 6.5 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?