22nd August 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Patient Safety Leadership) in University of Illinois At Chicago? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

I want to study MS(Patient Safety Leadership) course at University of Illinois At Chicago. I want to know about the entrance exams which I have to give so that I can get admission in this university for this course. Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

26th August 2019, 02:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Patient Safety Leadership) in University of Illinois At Chicago? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

To pursue Master of Science in Patient Safety Leadership at University of Illinois At Chicago you will need to appear for Graduate Record Examination. You need to score at least 150 marks to secure admission at the University of Illinois At Chicago. As a non-native English speaker, you will need to appear for an English proficiency test such as PTE/TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?