10th August 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Security Informatics) in Johns Hopkins University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi everyone, I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in Johns Hopkins University for MS(Security Informatics) course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

6th January 2020, 08:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Security Informatics) in Johns Hopkins University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue MS(Security Informatics) course at Johns Hopkins University. As a non-native English speaker, you are required to take an English proficiency test TOEFL.

The aptitude GRE is required for MS(Security Informatics) applicants. Preferred GRE scores are Verbal 153 or above, Quantitative 160 or above, TOEFL 100 or above and IELTS 7 or above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?