14th March 2020, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Electronic and Electrical Engineering) in University of Leeds? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Dear friends, please help me to secure admission to the University of Leeds for MSc(Electronic and Electrical Engineering) course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score also to secure admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Will my form for IIT-JEE be rejected having forgot to attach 10th class certificate along with IIT-JEE application form? 7 15th May 2013 07:53 PM
How to check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone? 93 14th February 2013 06:47 PM
How may I get acknowledgement of my IIT-JEE application form? I have sent my application form to IIT Kanpur but as per web site suggested in the forum, the application still not reached to IIT Kanpur office 2 16th September 2012 08:22 PM
Sent my IIT JEE form to IIT Kanpur instead of IIT Bombay : What to do now? 20 30th November 2011 05:01 PM