7th October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Finance and Management) at the Heriot-Watt University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Kindly let me know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Heriot-Watt University for studying MSc(Finance and Management)? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission. Thank you!

13th October 2019, 12:50 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Finance and Management) at the Heriot-Watt University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

-Heriot-Watt University-

Course Name : MSc(Finance and Management)

Entrance exams :

-English language proficiency test score in IELTS with 6.5 and above marks.

URL : http://www.hw.ac.uk/study/uk/postgra...management.htm
13th October 2019, 02:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Finance and Management) at the Heriot-Watt University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue M.Sc. in Finance and Management course, However, you can submit GRE or GMAT scores along with your application. As a non-native English speaker, you are required to submit proof of English language proficiency. The minimum English language requirement for entry to this program is IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent) with no component lower than 6.0.
13th October 2019, 05:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams as well as cut-off score to study M.Sc(Finance and Management) at the Heriot-Watt University are:-
IELTS- 6.5
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?