6th November 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance should i give for PG education in USA?

I have completed graduation. For further education (PG) wanted to go in USA. So i need to know which entrance should i give for that?

7th November 2015, 10:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance should i give for PG education in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed graduation. For further education (PG) wanted to go in USA. So i need to know which entrance should i give for that?
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for higher study in USA but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.
7th November 2015, 03:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance should i give for PG education in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You have to clear the GRE and TOEFL.

These two examinations are necessary for the Post Graduate admission in USA.

Apart from this you have to complete 16 years of formal education like 10+2+4 (B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc).

So you have to prepare well for GRE and the marks scored will be useful in the admission for the colleges in USA.

You can get many details regarding the examinations in the internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?