22nd July 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BEng(Civil Engineering) in University of Edinburgh?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BEng(Civil Engineering) from University of Edinburgh. But I don’t know the expenses of this course. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course in this university.

25th July 2019, 11:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BEng(Civil Engineering) in University of Edinburgh?

University of Edinburgh offers BEng(Civil Engineering) course. This program is full time 4 years long duration course.

Tuition Fee of this course are;

For Home - Scotland/EU: £1,820 per year

For Home - RUK: £9,250 per year

For Overseas/International: £26,000 per year

For surveying field trip in year 2nd, each students have to pay £250 additionally to cover transport, accommodation, materials and other subsistence.

For Personal Protective Equipment for practical work in year 2nd, each students are required to pay around £50.

You can find details at;
https://www.ed.ac.uk/studying/underg...view&code=H200
For details, you can visit;
25th July 2019, 05:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BEng(Civil Engineering) in University of Edinburgh?

University of Edinburgh offering B.Eng. in Civil Engineering program. Duration of this program is 4 years in full time mode. Tuition fee of B.Eng. in Civil Engineering program is £26,000 per annum. For more details regarding fee expenses you should visit at https://www.ed.ac.uk/studying/underg...amme&code=H200
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?