6th October 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses and duration of BEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours in Sheffield Hallam University?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study BEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours course in Sheffield Hallam University. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. And also let me know about the duration of this course as well.

11th October 2019, 06:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses and duration of BEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours in Sheffield Hallam University?

Sheffield Hallam University offers BEng in Electronic Engineering course. Duration of this course is 3 two 4 years. Tuition of BEng in Electronic Engineering course is £13,650 per year and £1,200 for the placement year.
12th October 2019, 01:44 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses and duration of BEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours in Sheffield Hallam University?

Fee expenses and duration of BEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours in Sheffield Hallam University as follows :

Duration : 3 -4 years.

Fee : International: £13,650 per year (£1,200 for placement year)

Official Website : http://www.shu.ac.uk/courses/enginee...full-time/2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?