29th September 2021, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses and how to get financial aid to study MSc(Banking & International Finance) in Toulouse Business School, France?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying MSc(Banking & International Finance) in Toulouse Business School, France? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

15th October 2021, 12:21 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Fee expenses and how to get financial aid to study MSc(Banking & International Finance) in Toulouse Business School, France?

Fee expenses is around 30 lakhs total.

To get financial aid to study MSc(Banking & International Finance) in Toulouse Business School, France. You can apply for the different scholarships. And you can work part time in France while studying to pay your fees.
15th October 2021, 12:21 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses and how to get financial aid to study MSc(Banking & International Finance) in Toulouse Business School, France?

Fee expenses and how to get financial aid to study MSc(Banking & International Finance) in Toulouse Business School, France?

Tuition & fees : INR 14,66,590 per year.

Scholarships:

Scholarships from French embassies abroad.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship.
The Major Excellence Scholarship.
Scholarships on social criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?