20th January 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBA(Corporate Management) in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman for MBA(Corporate Management) course? I want to know about the fee expenses so please tell me about this asap.

25th January 2019, 07:45 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(Corporate Management) in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman?

Minimum course duration of MBA(Corporate Management) in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman is duration of study is 1 year (Full-time) and 2 years (Part-time). Course fee for this program is RM31,450 (Full-time) for International students. After minimum duration of study the recurring fee will be charged by yearly basis that is RM1150 for International Students.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://research.utar.edu.my/graduate...ess/mbacm.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 26th January 2019 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Remove *
25th January 2019, 07:54 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(Corporate Management) in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman?

International student fee will be around RM31,450 (Full-time) which is equal to 541757.70 Indian Rupee

Notes:

-For Minimum duration of study.

-The minimum duration of study is 1 year (Full-time) and 2 years (Part-time)

-After minimum duration of study the recurring Fee will be charged by yearly basis : RM759 for Malaysian and RM1150 for International Students

-Fees are subject to change.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?