28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Financial aid to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?

I would like to know that if I want to get admission in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles for LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) course then how I can get financial aid for doing this course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
  2. Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
  4. Course structure and duration of LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles? -- [New]
  5. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  6. Financial aid to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  7. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  8. Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law? Course fee of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in this university?
  9. In which universities can I do LLB? I am a Arts graduate
  10. Universities offering LLB program in West Bengal?
  11. Admit card issue date for Assistant Wireless Operator/Tele-Printer Operator (Head Constable), Delhi Police? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best Acting Classes In Los Angeles?
  13. What is the last date to send the form to the convener?
  14. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  15. Which is the best college in Punjab or Chandigarh to do graduation in Law?
  16. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  17. List of colleges or universities providing 5 years B.A LLB courses?
  18. Can I get admission in BA at any college of Los Angeles, California?
1st August 2018, 10:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?

Yes, you can get financial aid study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles. Loyola provides various financial assistance programs, including scholarships, awards, loans and works study.
For more details, please visit to the below mentioned link.

https://www.lls.edu/admissionsaid/tu...ctivestudents/

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Remove *
2nd August 2018, 07:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?

Yes, Loyola Law College offers a variety of financial assistance to their students.
If you are applying to the LLM Program you will be automatically considered for merit-based scholarships by the Office of Admissions during the evaluation process. You do not need to submit a separate application for scholarship. If you have been selected for a scholarship you will be notified by the Office of Admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?