7th December 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Is Foreign Post Graduation with Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Post Graduation with Medical from Foreign but I want to know that is Post Graduation with Medical degree recognized by MCI in India? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Post Graduation from USA is recognized by MCI in India? Can I practice on the basis of my specialization in India?
  3. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  4. Where can I do post graduation course after completion of MBBS? In India or in foreign countries?
  5. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  6. Which country should I prefer for doing post graduation in Medical after graduating from China? Will I have to clear MCI Screening test to practice in India?
  7. Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad?
  8. Whether MBBS is equivalent to MBBS(Allopathic)?
  9. Is there any exam through which the foreign post graduate degree in Surgery can be made valid in India?
  10. Medicine graduates from Phillipines moved to Delhi High Court
  11. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  12. Recognition of foreign PG medical degrees by MCI?
  13. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  14. From where to get application form for MP DMAT for MBBS?
  15. MCI approved post graduation medical colleges outside India? How can I apply for these colleges?
  16. Does MCI consider MSc Medical Microbiology as a Post Graduate degree? Duration of the course?
  17. Which courses can I take for graduation so that I can complete my master degree or higher studies in Environmental Engineering?
  18. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
10th December 2016, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Foreign Post Graduation with Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?

If you want to get recognition in India for your MD degree then you have to qualify MCI screening test after your MBBS degree, if you have cleared the MBBS from a foreign university.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the screening test. Once you clear the screening test, your degree will be recognized in India.
21st July 2018, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Foreign Post Graduation with Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?

Does MCI recognise and accept online sleep medicine degree program from Sydney Medical school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?