14th December 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

GRE or GMAT, which one is better to appear for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? Should I take coaching classes? When should I start preparation?

hello
i m a 2nd year b.tech IT student.
which is the right time to start preparing for GRE/GMAT.
Which is the best either GRE or GMAT?
shall i study it online or i have to attend coaching classes for it?
please tell me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can I opt after answering TOEFL, GMAT, GRE? Do I need any special coaching?
  2. List of coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation of GRE?
  3. Should I start GRE preparation or complete CAT coaching first?
  4. Where should I start preparation for CAT and GMAT Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  5. Should I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(ME) 2nd year?
  6. Which is the best coaching and appropriate time for GRE/TOEFL preparations? I am in B.Tech 2nd year.
  7. When to start the preparations for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL? How to prepare for these exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and Ph.D in Pharmacy being a 2nd year student of B-Pharmacy course? Should I start taking Coaching from next year or right now?
  9. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  10. Books to be referred for GATE entrance exam? I am a B.E 2nd Sem EC student
  11. How can I start preparation for GATE without taking coaching? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  12. Options for engineering students who have not join any coaching classes for exams like CAT, GATE, GRE etc?
  13. What should be the preparation for IES besides college studies? Is it better to start preparing in 2nd year or should I do it from 3rd year onwards?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student
  15. Whether coaching classes are available for GMAT? Is it helpful?
  16. GRE preparation can be done by ownself or coaching institute is necessary?
  17. How to start preparation for civils exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  18. How to prepare for GRE? Coaching classes for the same? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
16th December 2014, 12:19 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GRE or GMAT, which one is better to appear for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? Should I take coaching classes? When should I start preparation?

If you want to study MS, then you have to choose GRE. If it is MBA, then you have to choose GMAT. So, It depends upon your further education plans. And You should start your preparation from B.Tech 3rd year. So, you can complete your exams in 3rd year. You can apply for universities in B.Tech 4th year.

Preparation:-
My suggestion for you, is to join in any good coaching center. Because they will give you the exam material and they will teach you the tips, which will help you to get a good score in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?