10th July 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MEng(Structural Engineering with Architectural Design) in Heriot-Watt University?

I am interested to apply for MEng(Structural Engineering with Architectural Design) course in Heriot-Watt University. Can I know how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

14th July 2019, 06:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MEng(Structural Engineering with Architectural Design) in Heriot-Watt University?

You can apply at Heriot-Watt University for M.Eng. in Structural Engineering with Architectural Design program through University's online application form. To apply for this program visit at https://hwacuk.elluciancrmrecruit.co...ges/Login.aspx and make a registration. After registration you will get a log in ID and Password via Email. Then login and start application process fill all required details and submit all required document. Then pay the application fee and complete application process. Once you submit your application they will send you an email confirming that they have received your application. You will also be given log-in details for the system so that you can track your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?