26th December 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get study visa to pursue MEng(Electrical & Instrumentation in Oil and Gas) course in Engineering Institute of Technology Perth?

Sir, I want to get the study visa for studying MEng(Electrical & Instrumentation in Oil and Gas) course which is available in Engineering Institute of Technology Perth. Can I know how can I get study visa for this course? Please tell me immediately.

29th December 2019, 04:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get study visa to pursue MEng(Electrical & Instrumentation in Oil and Gas) course in Engineering Institute of Technology Perth?

You can apply for your student visa after you have accepted your offer from Perth and received your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment. You can submit your application directly to the Department of Home Affairs.

If you are applying directly, you will need to create an ImmiAccount and apply online through the DIBP’s website https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help...n-paper/online

You are required to submit the following documents when lodging your application:
1. A copy of your Letter of Offer
2. A copy of your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment
3. Your passport
4. The visa application payment specified on the Department of Home Affairs website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?