22nd October 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue MEng(Robotics Engineering) Honours at the Cardiff Metropolitan University?

Hi everyone, can any of you please tell me how I can get a study visa if I want to do MEng(Robotics Engineering) Honours from the Cardiff Metropolitan University? I am looking forward to doing this course but I want to know about the visa process.

29th October 2020, 03:29 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue MEng(Robotics Engineering) Honours at the Cardiff Metropolitan University?

University Name:-Cardiff Metropolitan University

Course Name:- MEng(Robotics Engineering) Honours

After acceptance for Confirmation Of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from your applied school in the Uk through your online application for the desired course. Now you can apply from UK Visas and Immigration website and fill the application form for visa and other required forms for visa application as per your university country and CAS rules. Now pay the visa application fee for an interview.

Official Website:-https://www.cardiffmet.ac.uk/interna...s/default.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?