17th December 2020, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue MSc(Analogue and Digital Integrated Circuit Design) in Imperial College London?

Respected Sir/Madam, please let me know about the process for getting a study visa because I want to get admission into Imperial College London for studying MSc(Analogue and Digital Integrated Circuit Design) course. Please let me know how I can get a study visa?

27th January 2021, 07:19 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue MSc(Analogue and Digital Integrated Circuit Design) in Imperial College London?

Procedure to get a study visa to pursue MSc(Analogue and Digital Integrated Circuit Design) in Imperial College London is:

To study MSc in Imperial College London , you must have a Tier 4 visa. Tier 4 is the Points Based System so to be granted for Tier 4 immigration permission you have to score 40 points.

Once you have fulfill all of the conditions of offer, you will be sent a draft of the information regarding your CAS number will show and a link for the form to request your CAS.

You must check the information carefully and fill out the request form.

Once you get your CAS, now you can make your Tier 4 application to apply for "entry clearance".

You must submit application on time so that you will receive a decision in time to arrive for the start date of your course.

You will get a decision on visa within 3 weeks of attending your appointment at the visa application center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?