10th September 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MBA in Ireland? Total expenses and scope of studying in Ireland?

Respected Sir/Madam, kindly tell me what is the scope of MBA course if I do it from Ireland? How can I study this MBA course Ireland? How much will be the expenses to complete my studies?

14th December 2019, 02:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MBA in Ireland? Total expenses and scope of studying in Ireland?

Irish universities offer three kinds of MBA Programmes such as full-time MBA, part-time MBA, and executive MBA. Each university has its own eligibility requirements. However, to pursue an MBA program, you must have a minimum of three years worth of work experience with a professional qualification.

You are also required to have an official scorecard of GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Each of the universities will have an online application form that needs to be filled and submitted online.

Tuition fee differs from university to university, living expense in Ireland differs depending on the area you put-up in. Total fee expenses for MBA course:
Tuition - 860–1,400 Euros/month
Cost of living - 300-600 Euros/month
Food costs - 250 Euros/month
Books and Supplies – 70 Euros/month
Medical insurance – 45 Euros/month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?