14th May 2019, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I study MS(Computer Engineering) in USA? Total expenses and scope of studying this MS in USA?

Hello friends, kindly tell me what is the scope of doing MS in Computer Engineering if I do from USA? How can I study this MS course in USA? How much will be the expenses to complete my studies?

22nd May 2019, 01:11 PM
abhinita.singh

Default Re: How can I study MS(Computer Engineering) in USA? Total expenses and scope of studying this MS in USA?

Frankly speaking, pursuing MS in USA for computer science would be very fruitful only if you get top universities to study in. The expenses would vary with universities. Roughly it would be somewhere around 30lacs to 80lacs. Also, it depends on the location are you going for. Here are some Top universities that you can look in to.

Top universities to study MS in US (Computer Engineering)
22nd May 2019, 01:20 PM
abhinita.singh

Default Re: How can I study MS(Computer Engineering) in USA? Total expenses and scope of studying this MS in USA?

Frankly speaking, it requires quite a guts nowadays to enter in a university is USA. Pursuing MS in USA (Comuter Engineering) would be very fruitful if you do that from a renowned university. Also, the total expense would vary with university and place. Roughly it would be somewhere around 30-80 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?