23rd June 2022, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How can pursue MDS from Abroad with scholarship?

My question is how can i persue my MDS from Abroad with scholorship as i have done my BDS from india?

29th June 2022, 03:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can pursue MDS from Abroad with scholarship?

you want to get admission in MDS in USA or Canada then you need a BDS degree from a reputed dental college in India. You should also to take care about the grades in BDS course because that is a prime factor for getting admission. Apart from this you will have to take a English proficiency test called TOEFL. There is nothing more than these requirements but please check the respective admission pages of institutions in which you want to get admission.

Talking about the scholarship grants, it depends on the institution you've chosen. Every institute has it's own scholarship programs for international students. so, you should to check the admission pages of the institutions for those details. But I'm assuring you that it's not a very big deal to get scholarships if you've got admission in top universities like Harvard, Cambridge, Stanford, etc.
29th June 2022, 07:09 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can pursue MDS from Abroad with scholarship?

How can pursue MDS from Abroad with scholarship?

1. India Global Leaders Scholarship,

2. Orange Tulip Scholarship,

3. Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships,

4. Saltire Scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?