22nd July 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Columbia Business School, USA to study MBA course? Will I have to pass TOEFL, GRE or IELTS for it?

Hello sir, I want to study MBA course from Columbia Business School, USA. How can I get admission in this university? Will I have to pass TOEFL, GRE or IELTS for it?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  3. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  4. Which exam is better to apply for studying in USA among IELTS, TOEFL and GRE?
  5. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  6. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  7. What is the difference between IELTS and TOEFL?
  8. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  9. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  10. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  12. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Which exam is better to give amont IELTS, TOEFL or GRE to get admission for doing higher education in USA after completion of BCA course?
  14. Chance to get admission in USA and UK without GRE, IELTS and TOEFL exam? Which university will grant admission?
  15. Should I prepare for TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
  16. What are the exams we need to write for doing MS in abroad?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to go abroad for doing job oriented 2 years course while doing M.Sc Physics in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?