2nd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in National American University, USA for PhD? Fees and requirements for admission?

Hello sir, I am M.Sc Physics holder and now want to do PhD. Please tell me how to get admission in National American University, USA for PhD? Fees and requirements for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
  2. Eligibility to get Visa to study MS(Electronics) in USA for B.Tech graduate of India? Requirements to get admission in any Public University?
  3. Is it possible to take admission in USA for Ph.D after completion of Engineering from India?
  4. Requirements to get admission in Hyderabad University for PhD(Urdu) course?
  5. How to study Master of Science in Global Medicine from USA and UK? What are the requirements, fees and procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. How to study PhD(Haematology) with scholarship in any American university for a postgraduate of Nigeria?
  8. Can I get admission to study PhD in Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  9. Requirements to get PhD(History) admission in Osmania University? -- [New]
  10. Can a candidates of normal colleges appear in GRE to get admission in MS at USA? Additional requirements to get admission?
  11. Whether Government will pay for my PhD course if obtained a sponsorship? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  12. When the admission of PhD(Comparative Philosophy & Religion) will be started in Don Bosco University? Requirements to get admission?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MS in Biomedical Sciences in University of Missouri, USA? Requirements to get admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ahmedabad? What are the requirements for it?
  15. Requirements for taking admission in MIT university in USA in Aero Astro Departments? How much GRE score is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  18. Whether my PhD registration under Dravidian University stands valid?
6th October 2017, 07:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in National American University, USA for PhD? Fees and requirements for admission?

Candidates those who are willing to pursue Ph.D course in Science stream from National American University, must have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Eligible candidates then must have to appear in the IELTS examination, qualifying in which they will be eligible to take admission in the said University. You must have to score a minimum of 6.5 score in the IELTS examination for Ph.D courses. To get the exact details of the fees required by the University, you must have to contact to the respective University.

National American University, USA
Address: 1325 S Colorado Blvd # 100, Denver, CO 80222, USA
Phone: +13038767100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?