17th January 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get fluent in English speaking to go Abroad for studies?

Sir... I have 2 questions 1) I havebeen understanding english whoever talking with me. but when am speak with others i should not get fluently englsh. i get strugle. How to overcome that problem. abroad study is my dream(goal).

thanking sir.

20th January 2014, 08:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get fluent in English speaking to go Abroad for studies?

English is one of the most important weapons in modern world if you want to get a good job or pursue higher studies. Since studying abroad is your dream as well as goal, so you have to be expert at it. There is a separate exam conducted only to test your English Language. Hence there is no scope at all, if you are struggling with your English.

So you need to get determined and work hard to improve your English and make it reach to a new height. The problem you have is a very common people which most of struggling person in English faces. It has only one solution. You need to talk as much as possible in English every day. If it is possible, then you need to talk in English the whole day. This will help you in getting the fluency in English. Along with this, if you can join spoken english classes, it will accelerate your solution and you will get fluency soon.
20th January 2014, 10:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

I Understood from your question writing style that you are really poor in English. Even your grammar and vocabulary are not fair. You need to improve a lot. You have to work on your style of writing so even on your style of speaking. It is really difficult to this type of improvement, but with real practice and dedication you can improve it.

I have seen very poor english speaking people improve a lot over it. Here I am giving you some tips to improve on your English. What you can do is watch a lot of English conversations and listen to them very carefully and try to repeat whatever you hear in English from those conversations.

You can listen to Audio CDs available for English speaking course in the market for improving your speaking skills in the language. Watch English movies, English TV serials, English News channels and even listen to English speeches given by Motivational speakers.

Even you can try speaking in English wherever you can. You need not have to fear of mistakes as you will make mistakes initially but then afterwards you will improve it surely. so do not fear and start speaking in English with everybody. It is utmost necessary to pay attention to the pronunciation. also you will have to read a lot of books to improve your vocabulary.

For that you can even read English newspapers daily and pay attention on the language, and when you are reading remember to read Aloud whatever you are reading in ENglish this will help improve your pronunciation.
I hope with these activities on daily basis you can improve your fluency in English.
22nd January 2014, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir , why i confuse to speak english every one .
I already know how to talk in english but i can't speak.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?