18th February 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship in genetic engineering being a Nepali students?

Is their any economically affordable way for Nepalese students to study genetic engineering in abroad! If yes how much time it takes!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can Nepali students get scholarship for biomedical engineering in India?
  3. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  4. What is the criteria for getting scholarship to study Genetic Engineering?
  5. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  6. Will embassy of India provide any scholarships to Nepali students in NIT?
  7. Nepali students can take admission in MDS in Indian universities? Details of it?
  8. Eligibility for genetic engineering? Can BIPC students study genetic engineering?
  9. Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?
  10. Scholarship in NIT for Nepali students? Can I get full scholarship while studying there?
  11. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
  12. Am I eligible to get any scholarship for doing M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS?
  13. From where to get scholarship to study Genetic Engineering? Eligibility criteria for getting the scholarship?
  14. Can Nepali students appear in AIEEE counseling?
  15. Can Nepali students join Indian Navy? Is there any reservation quota for Nepali students?
  16. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  17. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  18. Can I join in Genetic Engineering course after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? How to get scholarship for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?