3rd January 2022, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to apply Australia for bachelor's degree?

Sir i have completed my 12 with 49.50. Can i get select if i get good marks in IELTS?

6th January 2022, 09:36 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to apply Australia for bachelor's degree?

In order to apply for UG course, they must have atleast 65%and above in class 12th.
They should provide attested copy of following
10th and 12th marksheet
Bachelor's degree/ provisional certificate with marksheet.
For most universities, a first good degree from a leading university in India or its equivalent is essential.
8th January 2022, 07:12 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How much percentage is required to apply Australia for bachelor's degree?

How much percentage is required to apply to Australia for a bachelor's degree?

Admission to diploma-level courses requires applicants to have scored 60% marks in the Class XII examination. For bachelor's degree admission, students must have scored at least 65% and above marks in class XII.

You also need a minimum 6.0 score band IELTS score to get admission an Australian University.
8th January 2022, 07:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How much percentage is required to apply Australia for bachelor's degree?

The candidate needs a minimum of 60% marks in 12th class to get admission in Bachelor's degree in Australia.

The candidate needs minimum 6.0 IELTS overall score to get admission in Australian University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?